Dental Insurance — Coverage Details
Dental Insurance from Physicians Mutual Insurance Company is real insurance protection — not a dental discount program.
With this dental insurance, you have:
- No deductible
- Coverage for over 300 dental procedures, such as:
- Preventive care (Benefits start immediately) — exams, cleanings and x-rays
- Basic care (Benefits begin after just 3 months) — fillings and simple tooth extractions
- Major care (Benefits begin after just 12 months) — crowns, bridges, root canals, dentures and treatments for gum disease
- Freedom to choose your own dentist with no network restrictions
- No annual or lifetime maximum on the amount of cash benefits you can collect
- Three benefit levels to choose from
- Plus, you can collect multiple benefits in one visit
Tip: We offer dental insurance for everyone in your family. Choose the plan that fits your needs: Individual Plan; Husband/Wife Plan; One-Parent Plan; All-Family Plan.
Time Saver: Learn more about your benefits and what they mean to you — check out Benefit Examples to see how these options pay for certain covered services. You can also review a list of over 300 covered procedures.
We're Here to Help
Get an instant quote for coverage now. It's fast, easy and secure.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
Of course, if you'd like to talk with someone about your insurance options, we're here to help. Give us a call at 1-888-932-7642.
This product and offer are not available in all states. Please contact us to see what coverage may be available in your area.
Let's Get in Touch!
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our company and products. Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks For Your Interest!
Thank you for contacting us. We have received your information and will get back to you as soon as possible.
You can also talk to one of our friendly representatives by calling 1-800-589-0929.
Tip: Policy Number
Enter the Policy Number as it appears on your billing statement or policy excluding any dashes. Please include any zeroes that may appear at the beginning of your Policy Number.