Custom Product Series
A path to forward success
It's simple. You deserve products and solutions to help you grow your business. With all Physicians Mutual preneed products, you'll get:
- Growth starting on day 1 — no waiting, no delays.
- The same growth rate after issue for all ages.
- Growth that is compounded and credited every day, making the most of our competitive growth rates.
You can choose from three innovative options to maximize your funeral home's preneed potential:
- Custom Preneed Advantage provides funeral homes extra inflation protection early on with growth that starts day 1 and is compounded and credited daily.
- Custom Preneed Index is an equity-indexed product with a growth rate driven by the performance of the S&P 500 index, subject to a cap. It's ideal for funeral homes interested in the potential to earn a higher growth rate with no risk of losing money.
- Custom Index Performance is another equity-indexed option — with no cap! Instead, we calculate growth based on market returns and credit a percentage of that return. This is known as a participation rate. You still have higher growth potential with the same protection from any market losses.
Based on feedback from funeral home owners like you, we enhanced our products with Inflation Guard, the industry's first product to address shortfalls — and it's available on all of our products. Inflation Guard gives you additional growth crediting, a higher cap or a higher participation rate, depending on the product you choose. This helps lower the burden on your funeral home while still allowing you to guarantee prices.
Underwritten by Physicians Life Insurance Company; not available in all states. Products and features are subject to change and may vary by state
The S&P 500 Index is a product of S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC ("SPDJI"), and has been licensed for use by Physicians Life Insurance Company. Standard & Poor's®, S&P® and S&P 500® are registered trademarks of Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC ("S&P"); Dow Jones® is a registered trademark of Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC ("Dow Jones"); and these trademarks have been licensed for use by SPDJI and sublicensed for certain purposes by Physicians Life Insurance Company. Physicians Life Insurance Company's life insurance product is not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by SPDJI, Dow Jones, S&P, their respective affiliates, and none of such parties make any representation regarding the advisability of investing in such product(s) nor do they have any liability for any errors, omissions, or interruptions of the S&P 500 Index.