Get a Juvenile Whole Life Quote:
Juvenile Whole Life Insurance for Children from
Physicians Life Insurance Company
a member of the Physicians Mutual Family
We can help you provide your children and grandchildren with protection and peace of mind throughout their lifetime. Purchasing juvenile whole life insurance for your children and grandchildren can be one of your greatest acts of love.
- You can help ensure life insurance will be reasonably priced and available when the children are adults.
- You can help them plan for a more financially secure future.
- Since this is permanent protection, it can help protect your children through all stages of life.
Help Protect Your Loved Ones
- Choose from $5,000 up to $10,000 *
- Coverage is available to children 14 days old through 12 years old
- Amount of coverage automatically doubles when the child reaches 21, with no rate increase
- At ages 22 and 27, the child is guaranteed the option to get additional coverage — up to $100,000
- Coverage builds cash value
- Pays on top of other insurance
You Have These Guarantees
- Guaranteed level premiums — the rate stays the same for the life of the insurance policy; it will never go up because of the child's age or health
- No risk — you have 30 days to review the coverage with no obligation
Tip: Save time and money when you sign up for Automatic Bank Withdrawal (ABW). You'll receive a 5% discount on your renewal premiums every month.
We're Here to Help
Get an instant quote for coverage now. It's fast, easy and secure.
Of course, if you'd like to talk with someone about your insurance options, we're here to help. Give us a call at 1-800-589-0929.
Full benefits are paid from the first day of coverage for any cause of death, except suicide during the first two years (in CO & ND: first year), which pays a return of premiums only, less any outstanding insurance policy loans.
* Coverage amounts are subject to underwriting approval; issuance of this coverage may depend upon the answers to the health questions on the application.
This refers to insurance policy kind L726 (GA: L726L; ID: L726R; OK: L726K; TN: L726C; TX: Form L726Q)
This product and offer are not available in all states. Please contact us to see what coverage may be available in your area.