Supplemental Hospital, Medical, Surgical Plans
All plans pay benefits for covered hospital stays, inpatient and outpatient surgeries, preventive care, emergency room visits and more. You choose the option that works best for you. Tailor a plan that can fit your needs. Here's what you can receive for covered services:
|Inpatient Hospital Confinement1||$1,000 per confinement
||$500 per confinement
||$300 per confinement
|Inpatient Surgery2||$500 (5 per year)||$200 (5 per year)||$200 (5 per year)|
$150 (3 per year)
$100 (3 per year)
|$50 (3 per year)|
|Outpatient Medical Visits3||$50/doctor visit (3 per year)
|Outpatient Lab/X-Ray4||$30/procedure (2 per year)|
Emergency Room Visits
|$100 (1 per year)|
|Ambulance||$50 (5 per year)|
|Preventive Care5||$50 (1 per year)|
|Home Health Care6||$30/day (50 per year)|
|Optional Intensive Care Coverage||Doubles the Inpatient Hospital Confinement Benefit
for stays in an Intensive Care Unit
This coverage has limitations.
- For confinement due to normal pregnancy or child birth, benefits reduce to 50% (Not in GA/NC/TX).
- All surgeries performed on the same day will be considered one surgery.
- This does not cover ER trips … that is paid under the Emergency Room benefit.
- All services performed on the same day will be considered one service.
- Waiting periods may apply (no waiting period in ID/IN/TX).
- Up to 25 days after a covered hospital stay.