Many of the forms you'll need to update and service your annuity are available as downloads. If you don't find what you need or if you have any questions, just call our toll-free Annuity Customer Service Center at 1-800-720-28911-800-720-2891.
- ACH Wire Authorization Form — authorizes the wire of annuity payments directly to your bank account
- Annuitization Request Form — authorizes an annuity payout on your annuity contract
- Annuity Death Claim Form — files a death claim (to be used by your beneficiary)
- Beneficiary Change Form — updates your beneficiary information
- Ownership Change Request Form — changes the owner on your non-qualified annuity
- Service Request Form (Annuities) — authorizes additional changes on your annuity; requests a replacement document; provides a change of address or name; and more
- Withholding Certificate for Annuity Payments (W-4P) — authorizes the amount of Federal income tax to withhold from your payments
Request for Partial Withdrawal or Surrender Form
— authorizes a partial withdrawal, recurring withdrawal or full surrender of your annuity contract
Please note, for the VISTA Index Series annuities, please use:
- Surrender Cancellation Form — cancels a surrender request on your annuity
- Required Minimum Distribution Form for Traditional IRAs — authorizes the annual distribution of your Required Minimum Distribution from your qualified annuity contract
Additional Premium Deposit Forms
VISTA Index Series Additional Premium Deposit Forms — authorizes additional premium payments on your VISTA Index Series annuity contract; although it is not required, it is very helpful in identifying the correct contribution year to which you want to apply your premiums.